Herniated Disc Doctor in Woodbridge, NJ
Many people consult with a herniated disc doctor in Woodbridge, NJ from Northeast Spine & Wellness Center when seeking relief from all kinds of symptoms. The most common being neck and back pain, arm and shoulder pain, buttock and leg pain, reduced mobility, and headaches. Chiropractic care aims to enhance the natural healing abilities of the body by correcting the poor spinal form and function caused by vertebral subluxation.
A vertebral subluxation leads to incorrect vertebral movement, interference, and irritation to the nervous system. Thus, the vertebral subluxation can produce balance alterations, muscle weakness, tissue inflammation, and changes in the chemistry of the tissues. The body can run much more efficiently when a Woodbridge, New Jersey herniated disc doctor corrects subluxations through chiropractic adjustments.
Whether you’re seeking chiropractic care for back pain relief, recovery and rehabilitation after an injury, or you simply like getting regular chiropractic adjustments because they make you feel great, Northeast Spine & Wellness Center has you covered. Chiropractic protocols are drug-free, all-natural treatments that can improve your overall long-term health and well-being.
Indeed, many people feel incredible after chiropractic treatment and sing its praises. Here are a few reasons why people tend to return to a herniated disc doctor in Woodbridge time and again, even after their initial symptoms have healed:
- It’s highly effective. The human nervous system signals every cell, tissue, organ, and system in the body to instruct it to carry out its proper function. A NJ herniated disc doctor’s primary focus is on restoring the integrity of the nervous system. As your nervous system starts to work better, you can begin to work better.
- It’s natural. Unlike conventional medical treatments, chiropractic care doesn’t add foreign substances or chemicals to your body. Chiropractic care doesn’t use invasive techniques to open you up, remove parts, or take things out. Indeed, chiropractic care helps to restore proper control and regulation of the body so you can return to health naturally.
- It’s safe. Modern chiropractic care has enjoyed many decades of proven safety. It is so safe that even newborn infants can be adjusted to correct trauma to the spine from the birthing process. Chiropractic care can be safely tailored to each patient’s age, health condition, and treatment goals.
- It’s side-effect-free. There is no need for warning labels with chiropractic care. In fact, the only side effects of chiropractic care are often favorable. They include improved balance, energy, vitality, endurance, and coordination.
- It treats the underlying cause. In essence, chiropractic care is a treatment that focuses on the root cause of the condition or problem, whereas many conventional medical protocols involve addressing just the symptoms.
- It assists with chronic pain. In your chiropractic visit for help with chronic pain, a Woodbridge, NJ herniated disc doctor can work to correct the root of the problem. Once that problem is fixed, any associated inflammation and muscle tension that are triggering pain symptoms can start to heal.
For those with long-term chronic pain conditions, studies show that chiropractic care is more effective in treating pain intensity than most pain clinics.
- It’s a wise choice. Correcting the underlying cause and allowing the body to heal naturally is preferable to numbing the symptoms with drugs.
If you or someone you know could use natural treatment from Northeast Spine & Wellness Center, please don’t hesitate to reach out and schedule an appointment with a herniated disc doctor in Woodbridge, New Jersey.