TruCryo™ New Jersey Northeast Spine & Wellness Center
If you’re looking for a targeted therapy that helps heal injured tissues, rest assured that TruCryo™ from Northeast Spine & Wellness Center can deliver. This form of therapy utilizes a cold vapor and dry pressurized approach directly onto the skin, encouraging a response from the body to stimulate healing. With TruCryo™, the healing process is enhanced, and the process is all-natural.
The TruCryo™ method can be applied to any area of the body externally, aside from body cavities and mucus membranes. Compared to other cryo therapies, including whole-body cryochambers and ice baths, TruCryo™ offers a localized and exact therapy. TruCryo™ can be used for numerous kinds of injuries and conditions, such as the following:
- Spinal Column: applying to the spine can yield therapeutic benefits and overall wellness from the added release of neurotransmitters and hormones.
- Back: provides therapy on soft tissues that were damaged because of a rapid onset or long-term condition.
- Tendons and Muscles: can be given directly to the skin where tendons and muscles are in need of relief and healing.
- Head: promotes a sense of well being due to the release of therapeutic neurotransmitters and hormones (norepinephrine, dopamine).
- Swelling: blood flow to the inflamed area is decreased, reducing symptoms such as discomfort and pain.
TruCryo™ can be used as a singular therapy, however, the benefits are vastly increased when other rehabilitative methods are used, including massage and spinal manipulation. Always consult with a reputable professional who can use tools in a safe and effective manner. Those who have tried TruCryo™ would say:
- They have more range of motion than they had prior to treatment
- The muscles and joints that had tenderness felt soothed right away
- Their rate of recovery quickened faster than they had expected
- Swelling of muscles and other symptoms was reduced
By definition, ‘cryotherapy’ translates to meaning ‘a treatment using low temperature’. This modality can complement a care plan for limitless conditions, whether they were due to chronic problems or an immediate onset. Furthermore, this approach can be used to improve the recovery of tissues as a component of a training routine. By applying cold to the site that is injured, it induces a body-instinctual response to heal that area. To optimize the benefits of TruCryo™, it may be used with the P.R.I.C.E. protocol:
Cold stress has been mostly achieved by putting cold plates, ice packs, or ice baths onto the body. These certainly have their own benefits. But many don’t offer the level of cooling needed, or the combination of pressure and cooling together, for optimal results. TruCryo™ at Northeast Spine & Wellness Center is a unique treatment that promptly delivers localized compression and ice, using carbon dioxide at temperatures of –78°C and a 50 bar pressure. When applied, the tissues are cooled to 4°C within half a minute.
By constricting muscles and vessels, blood flow slows, and the immune system is forced to jump into action. Blood vessels dilate up to four times the usual size, filling the area with nutrient-filled blood consisting of enzymes, hormones, and oxygen.
And just like that, healing with assistance from TruCryo™ has been initiated. Don’t hesitate to call us now to learn more. We can get started healing your body and mind today with the TruCryo™ approach! Reach out to Northeast Spine & Wellness Center today to learn more.