Northeast Spine & Wellness Center Scholarship
As one of the top multi-disciplinary clinic consisting of healthcare professionals working together for patients’ complete healthcare needs in New Jersey, Northeast Spine & Wellness Center is committed to:
- Providing students with assistance in obtaining a higher education
- Taking some of the financial burdens off of hard-working students
All students should have the opportunity to attend college and achieve their goals. We are offering a scholarship for college and college-bound students who understand how to overcome life’s challenges and traumas and are committed to demonstrating a determination to build useful lives, pursue higher education, and achieve career success
Northeast Spine & Wellness Center concentrates on providing dedicated patient care designed to improve physical function and alleviate pain by bringing together a team of specialized rehabilitative professionals. We have incorporated several disciplines and pain management techniques including chiropractic care, physical therapy, massage therapy, personal training, manipulation under anesthesia and medical care to help patients achieve their ultimate wellness goals. Our vision aims to help people overcome pain and other health challenges, allowing them to lead healthy and happy lives.
To that end, Northeast Spine & Wellness Center created a scholarship for students either currently enrolled or who plan to enroll in a program consistent with this vision. We are strong advocates for helping others and enjoy giving back to our New Jersey community. We understand that education is a critical cornerstone upon which future visionaries are made, and providing financial assistance to those in need is crucial. Northeast Spine & Wellness Center strives to ensure that all individuals, regardless of their socioeconomic status, have access to academic, interpersonal, and community opportunities.
Injury Scholarship Application Guidelines
► Essay Prompt:
- What is one painful (physically, mentally, or otherwise) event you’ve experienced in your life, and how did you overcome it?
- How has this event affected your education?
- How has overcoming this incident prepared you to meet the challenges of higher learning?
- How will college attendance demonstrate your determination to move forward in your life, following your challenging experience?
- What college are you attending or planning on attending?
► Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
Applicants must be currently enrolled in an accredited high school, community college, undergraduate, or graduate program in the United States. This includes high school Juniors or Seniors, high school graduates, or those who possess a GED.
Applicants must be enrolled as either an undergraduate or in their final year of high school.
Applicants must be age 17 or older.
The Northeast Spine & Wellness Center Scholarship funds can be applied to tuition, books, and/or other fees at the high school, undergraduate, or graduate program in the United States where the recipient will enroll or is currently enrolled.
► Application Materials:
All applicants need to submit the following application materials by August 15th, 2021:
- A completed Injury Scholarship Application (provided on our website).
- An essay (1000 word limit) on the topic (essay prompt) listed above.
- A valid transcript (high school, college, or university) reflecting current academic standing, including at least a 3.0 GPA and proof of acceptance and/or enrollment.
Failure to include all required application materials will result in a rejection of the application.
The selected student will be notified of their selection for the $1,000 award in [September 2021].
Eligible applications must be completed and received or postmarked no later than August 15th, 2021. Applicants may submit their materials electronically or via mail.
The Northeast Spine & Wellness Center Scholarship winner will be announced in September 2021.
Applications submitted by email should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Emailed applications should contain the subject “Northeast Spine & Wellness Center Scholarship 2021.”
Paper applications should be mailed to:
Northeast Spine & Wellness Center
1043 Raritan Rd
Clark, NJ 07066
United States (US)
New Patients: 732-827-0800
Additional phone number: 732-827-0800